As we all know, the Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE has finished the CBSE Class 10th term-2 board examination 2022. The CBSE Term 2 Exam for Class 10th has completed on May 24 2022 while for Class 12 finished on June 15. For this examination approx 38 lakh students have enrolled for the CBSE Board Exams 2022. The results would now be declared online on the official website which is cbseresults.nic.in and cbse.gov.in.
The students need to visit the official website and then check the most recent updates on term 2 and term 1 weightage in the final result. The CBHE is supposed to declare cbse board result 2022 soon. According to the report, the education board is probably going to declare the CBSE class 10th result by July 15, 2022. In any case, students should take note that these dates are temporary and can be changed. The education board is yet to make an authority declaration with respect to the statement of results.
CBSE class 10th term 2 result 2022
CBSE Term-2 assessments have been appropriately coordinated by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Presently every one of the students of CBSE Class tenth are eagerly hanging tight for CBSE Term-2 result 2022. There is no official notice about the result and no confirm date regarding the result declaration yet. But it is expected that the CBSE Class 10th will be released on the 15th of July on the official website of the CBSE board.
As per the information, CBSE Term-2 Result 2022 will be declared soon on the official website. As we know, the board exams for CBSE Term-2 for Class 10 and Class 12 were conducted by CBSE on 26 April 2022. This year the Central Board of Secondary Education introduced a 2-term formula for class 10th and class 12 board exams, in which the academic session is divided into two terms and 50% is covered in each course. The new method was introduced keeping in view the problems due to COVID-19 and solving them. CBSE class 10th and 12th term-1 results have already been declared. Now the final result will be declared on the basis of the average of CBSE Board Term-1 and Term-2.
CBSE Class 10th Result 2022 Date
It is expected that CBSE Results for Class 10th is likely to be declared in the month of July. There is also an expectation that the CBSE class 10th result 2022 might be announced by end of June or July. The CBSE board, however, has not announced any official date yet. CBSE Board can declare the board result for the class 10th is expected by July 15, 2022. Students are required to visit the official website day to day for the latest update. Apart from this, the evaluation process is running at full speed. The evaluation process for Class 10th is expected to complete by June 20.
As per the information, the students who appeared in the CBSE board class 10th examination can check the term-2 result on the official website of CBSE which is cbseresults.nic.in. As per the media reports, the evaluation process for the CBSE class 10th answer sheets is already underway, so it is expected that CBSE may announce the CBSE Class 10th term-2 result within 20 days of the examination. CBSE board class 10th results are expected to be declared on the 15th of July. Presently the answer sheets checking process for the CBSE class 10th is going on and the students are required to visit the official website regularly for the latest update.
Check CBSE Class 10th Board Exam Term-2 Result 2022 Online
- To check the CBSE Class 10th Term 2 result for the year 2022, first of all, the student will have to go through the official website of the CBSE which is www.cbse.gov.in.
- After this, the home page will be opened on the screen and the student will be required to click on the ‘Result‘ link.
- After clicking on the result link, a new page will be opened, where under the ‘News and Events’ option the student will have to look for the CBSE 10th Result 2022 link.
- Now, on the newly opened page, the student will be required to fill in the required information as asked on the page.
- After entering the required details, the student needs to press the submit tab.
- After that, the CBSE Term 2 Class 10th result will be displayed on the computer screen and the students will be able to download the result.
- Then, the students are required to check the details printed on the result and then they can download the result by clicking on the download link and can also take a printout of it.
- So, in this way, the students can see and download the CBSE class 10th board result successfully.
Check CBSE Class 10 Result 2022 through SMS
- To check the CBSE class 10th result 2022 via SMS, the first step is that, the student will have to open the messaging app on their mobile phone.
- After this, the student will have to type cbse10<space>roll number<space>date of birth<space>school number<space>centre number.
- Then, the student will be required to send this SMS to 7738299899.
- After this, the students will get their CBSE Class 10th term-2 result for the year 2022 via SMS on their mobile phones within some time.
The Procedure to Check the CBSE Class 10th Result 2022 on Call or IVRS
- The Class 10th results are also can check through the Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) or Call.
- For this, first of all, the students will have to make a call on the number 24300699 or 011 – 24300699
- Then, the students are required to follow the instructions as given by the operator correctly.
- After this, CBSE Class 10th Term 2 result for the year 2022 will be announced on the call containing the subject-wise marks.
CBSE Result 2022 Term 1 Term 2 Weightage
इस साल बड़ा सवाल यह है कि CBSE Board Result 2022 की गणना और साझा कैसे किया जाएगा। बोर्ड ने इस साल दो टर्म- Term 1 और Term 2 में परीक्षा आयोजित की थी। Term 1 एक Objective Exam था जबकि Term 2 Subjective Exam था। टर्म 1 के परिणाम घोषित होने पर CBSE ने घोषणा की थी कि वह टर्म 2 की परीक्षा के बाद दो टर्म के लिए वेटेज तय करेगा। दोनों को कैसे विभाजित और गणना की जाएगी, इस बारे में कई अटकलें लगाई गई हैं।
जबकि कुछ ने साझा किया है कि टर्म 1 और टर्म 2 के बीच 30:70 का विभाजन होने की संभावना है। विशेषज्ञों और मूल्यांकनकर्ताओं को अब लगता है कि यह 50:50 का विभाजन होगा। इसके अलावा कई ने बताया है कि कई छात्र COVID के कारण टर्म 2 की परीक्षा से चूक गए। ऐसे में उसे अधिक संतुलित अंक देने होंगे।
Details Printed on the CBSE Class 10th Term-2 Result 2022
As we all know, there are details printed on every result related to the students and their performance in the examination. So here we are also providing some information that is printed on the result and the students are required to cross-check the details before downloading the CBSE board result 2022.
- Students Name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Roll number of the student
- Name of Examination
- Name of the board
- Subject-wise marks obtained by the student
- Total marks obtained by the students
- Percentage attained by the students
- Result Status Pass/Fail
- Signature of the authority
The Process to calculate CGPA of CBSE Class 10th Result 2022
Here we are describing the process to calculate the CGPA of CBSE class 10th result 2022 by the procedure given below:
- First of all, adding class points was obtained in a total of five subjects.
- Second is. after adding grade points, divide the total number by 5.
CBSE Class 10th Topper List
As we know that after the official declaration of the board result, the authority declared the topper list on the official website. Same as the authority will release the topper list after the declaration of the CBSE board result, and then the students can check their performance by getting their names on the topper list. This year also the authority will prepare the topper list and the students who will get the maximum marks in the CBSE board exam, their name will be included at the top of the topper’s list. So the students are required to wait till the administration declares the CBSE Board Class 10th term 2 results.