CTET Exam Notification December 2022 Latest Updates: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conduct the 16th edition of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) in December 2022 in CBT (Computer Based Test) mode (the exact date will be intimated on the candidate’s admit card). The CTET December 2022 Exam will be conducted in 20 (twenty) languages across the country. We provide complete details in this article such as CTET Notification for December 2022, Exam, CTET Application Form, CTET Registration 2022, CTET New Eligibility Criteria, CTET Exam Pattern, CTET Syllabus 2022, etc.
Detailed information bulletin containing details of the CTET Dec 2022 examination, syllabus, language, new eligibility criteria, examination fee, examination city, and important dates will be available shortly on the official web portal of CTET at ctet.nic.in and interested applicants are requested to download the Information Bulletin from the above website only and read it very carefully before applying. Interested applicants are required to apply online only through the official CTET website at ctet.nic.in. The dates for the CTET online application process will be intimated in due course.
CTET Exam Notification December 2022 Overview
CTET Exam is conducted twice a year by CBSE Board to determine the eligibility of applicants for teacher posts for classes 1 to 8 in Central Government Schools like NVS/KVS and other schools etc. at the national level. The CTET online Registration for December Session Exam has been announced to be held on 20 July 2022 to 19 August 2022 (Tentative). CTET examination was earlier conducted in offline mode, now CBSE is expected to schedule CTET 2022 for online mode (CBT test) from 15th November 2022 to 16th December 2022. The validity of the CTET Certificate has been extended for a lifetime.
|Exam||CTET December 2022 Exam|
|Conducted By||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Frequency of Exam||Twice a Year|
|CTET Exam Date 2022||15 November to 16 December 2022|
|Language of CTET Paper||20 Different Languages (Mainly Hindi and English)|
|Total Question||150 MCQ in Each Paper|
|CTET Exam Duration||150 minutes (2.5 hours)|
|CTET Exam Time||Shift 1 – 09:30 am to 12:00 noon
Shift 2 – 02:30 pm to 05:00 pm
|No. of Test Cities||135|
|Exam Helpline No.||011-22235774|
|Article Type||CTET Exam Notification December 2022|
|Join Telegram Group
for Latest Updates
CTET Computer Based Test 2022 will be conducted in 20 different languages across the country. About the ctet exam date, aspirants will be informed later and their exam shift and timing will be mentioned on the admit card. It may be noted that CTET Admit Card 2022 will be issued for those who will pay the exam fee as given below.
CTET Exam Notification 2022 PDF
The official CTET Exam notification 2022 will be released by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) on 20th July 2022 on the official website of CTET at ctet.nic.in. The detailed CTET Exam 2022 notification including the application process, eligibility criteria, dates, exam structure, syllabus, results, and more will be released along with the official CTET notification. A short notification has been released by CBSE for CTET 2022 which has announced that the process of the CTET 2022 December exam will be started shortly. One New circular is releases about CTET Exam Notification 2022 is given below:
CTET Exam Notification 2022 Details
CTET Notification Exam 2022 is expected to release very soon on the official website of CTET at ctet.nic.in. The CTET Online Application Form 2022 link will be activated once the CTET official notification is released. The CTET 2022 notification PDF will be released in the form of an ‘Information Bulletin’ including the following details:
- Application Process
- Registration Last Date
- Exam Dates and Schedule
- CTET New Eligibility Criteria
- CTET Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- Award of CTET Qualifying Marks and Certificates
- Validity of CTET Certificate
- List of CTET Exam Centers
- CTET Admit card
- verification of eligibility
- Certificate and mark sheet
CTET Exam Date 2022
|CTET Exam Notification 2022||July 2022 (Tentative)|
|CTET Registration Starts From||To be announced|
|CTET Online Registration Ends||19 August 2022|
|Application Correction Window||To be announced|
|CTET Admit Card Download||To be announced|
|CTET Exam Date||15 November to 16 December 2022|
|CTET Answer Key Release Date||To be announced|
|CTET Result Declaration Date||To be announced|
|CTET Certificate Dispatch||To be announced|
CTET 2022 Application Fee
CTET Exam Notification2022: The application fee applicable for CTET December 2022 is as under:
|Category||Only Paper 1 or 2||Both Paper 1 and 2|
|Gen/OBC||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1200|
|SC/ST/Diff Abled Person||Rs 500||Rs 600|
CTET Registration 2022: Important Point
- Candidates have to provide their mobile number and email id while filling out the CTET 2022 application form Online.
- Aspirants of CTET are advised to keep a copy of the filled application form along with a copy of the e-challan for future reference.
- The conducting authority will not provide the facility of application correction in offline mode. Aspirants can make changes in the application form only when CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) will release the online application correction window on the official website at cbse.gov.in.
- The application fee once deposited by the candidate is not refundable under any circumstances.
How to Fill CTET Application Form 2022?
To start the career of candidates as Government Teachers, have to first go for the CTET Application Online process to complete the registration process. The CTET Application Form 2022 will be available on the official website. Aspirants must submit their own email address and have a personal phone number, which will be required for registration and sending alert messages during the entire process. You can easily fill out the CTET Application Form 2022 by following the step given below.
- Go to the official website of CTET at ctet.nic.in.
- After clicking the above link then click on the “CTET Application Form 2022 Online” link given on the homepage.
- Now, filling all the details asked in the application form,
- Upload essential Scanned Documents like Photographs and Signatures.
- Pay the CTET 2022 Application Fee through debit card, credit card, net banking, UPI, etc.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
CTET Related Important Link
|CTET July 2022 Notification||CTET Application Form 2022|
|CTET 2022 New Eligibility Criteria||CTET Admit Card 2022|
|CTET Exam 2022||CTET Result 2022|
|CBSE Training Portal for Teachers||CBSE Free Teacher Training Program|
CTET Eligibility Criteria 2022
The CTET Exam eligibility criteria are specified by the National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE). Paper 1 and Paper 2 have different CBSE CTET eligibility criteria. To apply for CTET 2022 exam, an aspirant must be a citizen of India. As per the age limit, the candidate must be above 18 years of age to qualify for the CTET exam. There is no upper age limit.
Education Qualification for Paper I (1 to 5 Class)
- Candidates must have passed Senior Secondary or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks and passed in the final year examination of Diploma in Elementary Education (2 years duration). OR
- A candidate must have passed Senior Secondary or its equivalent examination by securing a minimum of 45% marks, as per NCTE Regulations 2002, and must have appeared in the final year examination of Diploma in Elementary Education (2 years duration). OR
- Those aspirants who have passed Senior Secondary or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year examination of Bachelor of Elementary Education (4 years duration) are also eligible. OR
- Participants must have passed Senior Secondary or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks and must have appeared in the final year examination of Diploma in Education (2 years duration). OR
- Applicants have Bachelor’s degree and passed or appear in the final year examination of a Diploma in Elementary Education (2 years duration).
Education Qualification for Paper-II (Class 6 to 8)
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree and must have passed or appeared in the final year examination of a Diploma in Elementary Education (2 years duration). OR
- Candidates should have completed Graduation with 40% marks and must have passed or appeared in the final year of the graduation education examination as per NCTE rules. OR
- The candidate must have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of Bachelor of Elementary Education (4 years). OR
- Applicants must have passed Senior Secondary or its equivalent examination with 50% marks and passed in the final year examination of B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A/ B.Sc.Ed. OR
- A candidate who has a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks and is passed or appearing in a B.Ed program of 1-year duration.
CTET Exam Pattern 2022
The ctet exam is organized on the basis of the syllabus prescribed by the CBSE Board. The CTET syllabus consists of important topics from Paper-I (Classes 1 to 5) and Paper-II (Classes 6 to 8).
The CTET Paper I syllabus consists of the subjects of Child Development and Pedagogy, Language-I, Language-II, Mathematics, and Environmental Studies. The Paper-II syllabus consists of the subjects of Child Development and Pedagogy, Language-I, Language-II, Mathematics, and Science or Social Studies/Social Science.
CTET 2022 Exam Pattern for Paper 1
Paper I of the ctet exam consists of five sections. The total mark for this paper is 150. Each question is of 1 mark. There is no negative marking for wrong answers. Candidates must have secured at least 60% marks to qualify for this paper. The time duration of the paper is 2 hours 30 minutes.
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Environment Studies (EVS)||30||30|
CTET 2022 Exam Pattern for Paper 2
CTET Paper-II Exam also consists of five sections. Each question is of 1 mark. The total mark for this paper is 150. There is no negative marking for Paper II, and the qualifying mark for Paper II is 60%. The exam comprises an overall time duration of 2 hours 30 minutes.
|Subjects||No. of Question||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Math and Science OR Social Science/Social Studies||60||60|
CTET 2022 Exam Language
|Language||Code No.||Language||Code No.|
CTET Marksheet 2022 available on DigiLocker
The CTET Exam Marksheet 2022 will be available to all the successful candidates who have qualified for the exam in digital format in their Digilocker accounts. CTET candidates will be able to download their digital mark sheet and eligibility certificate by using the communicated credentials.
CTET Certificate Validity Period
The validity period of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) certificate for appointment will be for a lifetime for all categories, there is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can make to obtain a CTET certificate. A person who has qualified CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) Exam can also re-appear to improve his or her score.
CTET Merit List 2022
Upon completion of the CTET Answer Key process, the final selected candidate merit list will be published in PDF form. In this merit list, the roll number or name of all those candidates will be mentioned who are qualified for this TET exam and entitled to get CTET Paper 1 & Paper 2 Certificate PDF.
CTET Answer Key 2022
Central Board of Secondary Education will release the provisional CTET Answer Key 2022 on the official web portal at ctet.nic.in, which will provide an opportunity for the aspirants to challenge the provisional answer key or raise objections. The Subject experts of the CTET Board will assess all the challenges received by the aspirants and then the final answer key will be displayed on the official website at ctet.nic.in. The CTET Result 2022 will be declared as per the final answer key.
CTET Result 2022 Date
The CTET Result 2022 will be announced by CBSE Board after the CTET exam is concluded. The CTET 2022 result will be declared within 6 weeks from the date of conduct of the CTET examination. So the Final CTET 2022 Result will be declared tentatively after 1.5 Months.